- $27 premium seating (rows C,D,E, & F in center section in the orchestra)
- $22 regular admission
- $17 seniors (55+)
- $17 students (including college)
- $12 children (10 years and under)
Tickets can be purchased online, by phone, or in person at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts box office or at the Coralville Recreation Center.
A $2 CCPA facility fee applies to all tickets and is included in the price you see on the CCPA website and online ticketing. The ticketing company charges a convenience fee for online ticket purchases of approximately 10% ($1.50 per ticket minimum). There are no additional charges for phone or in-person ticket purchases. Sales tax is 6%.
Public tickets go on sale 6 weeks before a performance:
- August: Osage County tickets go on sale Wednesday, September 7 at 11 AM
- Fiddler tickets go on sale Wednesday, October 26 at 11 AM
- Next to Normal tickets go on sale Wednesday, December 21 at 11 AM
- Annie Get Your Gun tickets go on sale Wednesday, March 15 at 11 AM
- Little Mermaid tickets go on sale Wednesday, May 3 at 11 AM
Subscriptions for the 2016-17 City Circle season can be purchased online or at the box office at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts.
Each package contains five tickets to City Circle’s 2016-17 season. Use your tickets in any combination–see each show or use them all at once!
Subscription categories are:
- $108 premium seating
- $88 regular admission
- $68 senior (55+)
- $68 student (including college)
- $48 child (10 years and under)
The Box Office is located in the lobby of the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts at 1301 5th Street in Coralville (next to Hurt’s Donuts). Box Office hours are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11 AM to 1 PM and Saturday 12 PM to 4 PM. To order by phone call 319-248-9370.