Winner of the 2005 Tony Award for Best Musical! Monty Python’s Spamalot is a musical comedy lovingly ripped off from the classic film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Telling the legendary tale of King Arthur and his knights of the Round Table, and featuring a bevy of beautiful show girls, not to mention cows, killer rabbits and French people, Monty Python’s Spamalot raises silliness to an art form!
Music by Eric Idle, John Du Prez, Neil Inne
Book and Lyrics by Eric Idle
Directed by Krista Neumann
- October 25 and 26, November 1 and 2 at 7:30pm
- October 27and November 3 at 2:00
ASL interpreters will be translating the performance on Sunday, Oct 27 at 2 PM. Please call 319.248.9372 to request seating in the ASL section. This is made possible thanks to a generous contribution from the Old Capitol Sertoma Club.
Premium Seating: $27
Seniors & Students: $17
Children 10 & Under: $12
Prices includes $2 facility fee.
The Coralville Center for the Performing Arts
Buy tickets online
- August 26 and 27 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- Callbacks – September 3 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- Location: Coralville Center for the Performing Arts – subject to change